- Hull and machinery insurance – covering physical loss or damage to the hull and machinery
- Tenders, dinghies, personal watercraft – required if not covered under the hull and machinery insurance
- Collision liability insurance – offering protection from legal liability that may arise if the boat collides with and damages another boat.
- Protection and Indemnity insurance –ensuring legal liability against third parties, guests and crew
- Personal accident, medical cover and salary protection – providing cover in case of injuries or illnesses during the time on the yacht
- Marine environmental damage insurance –protecting the owner from potential fines, penalties and clean-up costs
- Search & Rescue cover – covering the expenses in relation to the costs of a search and rescue operation or emergency aid and assistance
- And many others (shipyard cover, legal expenses protection, kidnap and ransom protection, personal and crew property insurance, or even fine arts insurance for vessels which is needed coverage for high value fine arts on board).
Fiduciary assists in arranging all forms of pleasure craft insurance including cruising and racing risks, from small sailing dinghies to mega yachts, from offshore racers to round the world cruisers we will find the best policies for you.